Monday evenings from 4:00pm – 6:00pm, starting Monday, May 9th and ending on September 26th, 2016. Location will be in the parking lot of the historic depot, located at 10th Street and Avenue H (Buisness Hwy 61 frontage).
The depot offers amazing frontage along Business Highway 61 as well as a hard surface area to set up on and patrons to be able to maneuver . The depot area is centrally located, offers plenty of room for vendors, parking and access. Located less than a block away from the historic shopping district, the Farmers Market is a great place to try local and regional produce, eggs, meats, and even artisanal items such as soaps!
In 2016, the vendors To-Date are:
- Sue & Dean Maebus (fresh produce, meat)**
- Karen VanBrocklin (fresh produce, flowers)*
- Sore Thumb Produce (fresh produce)**
- Sweet Home Ranch (homemade soaps)**
- Cynthia Browning (fresh produce)**
- Deborah Whitaker (fresh produce)
- Patty Cosby (fresh produce)
- Lydia Kemper (Iowa City Salad Master)
- Sue Umthun (fudge)
- Amy Doherty (produce, baked goods and crafts)
- Appleberry Orchard (baked goods)
- Lights, Camera, Action (lemonade & popcorn)
* accepts credit/debit cards
** accepts WIC
Interested in becoming a vendor?
We try to encourage our vendors to participate in the state and federal nutrition programs by becoming a certified vendor, including SNAP and WIC, as well as offer services that allow for individuals to use their debit and credit cards.
There are many companies out there that offer new technologies, such as squareup.com, where you can use your smartphone for transactions. Please visit www.squareup.com for more information.
A copy of our rules and regulations, as well as the vendor agreement, is available for download:
All vendors are individually responsible for all permits and following codes set by the Lee County Health Department. You may call them at 319-372-5225 or visit them online for more information.